Eric Swalwell Statement That He Didn't Hurt MSNBC!!!

Eric Swalwell Statement That He Didn't Hurt MSNBC

The Democratic California representative seemingly during his MSNBC interview


'it was not me !!!' "It's very funny," Rep. Eric Swalwell said in a text message.

In a Monday night interview with MSNBC host Chris Matthews, California lawmaker Eric Swalwell seemed to be very good.

Added from Capitol

'Chris, so far, that the president has used taxpayer money to help him fool the election and the evidence is inconsistent.'

The Democrat, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee while trying not to smile, appeared to be responding to cancer shortly.

When the Swalwell clip soon spread on the Internet, some began to speculate that it was the California actor who was behind the swollen loud abdomen.

On Monday evening in a text message to BuzzFeed News, Swalwell denied it had anything to do with him.


'Sure ... it wasn't me !!!' He posted, 'Ha .. I didn't hear it when I was talking'.

This reporter pressed him, and Swalwell again denied after hearing a fart, before saying, 'It's so funny ...'

MSNBC did not immediately respond to a request for comment, however, the show, Hardball, in which Swalwell appeared, but this is not very accurate about the ongoing mystery about the publication of this hidden explanation.

Eric Swalwell Denies Farting on Live TV


Skander Ovich
By : Skander Ovich
Hello, my name is Skander, I am 30 years old and I started blogging since 2015, and I like to publish useful information for the benefit of others.
Comments